Vinod Ahuja Thanks Vinod!
|Code of Conduct||All|
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit: Anti-trust Policy Notice & Code of Conduct
Introductions: Who's new to the group or call? Let's get to know each other and what we're working on in the 'blockchain for impact' world
- Hyperledger Diversity Civility and Inclusion Work Group survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DCIWGsurvey
- Development of New Member Guide to provide information on the SI-SIG community and ways to get involved
- Identifying SI-SIG community members that would be interested in speaking opportunities. If you are interested in speaking opportunities, please indicate in the SI - SIG Directory
- Connecting with Community Presenters. Jim Cupples will identify and reach out to community presenters.
- Creating a SI-SIG page to consolidate social impact resources. Jim Cupples, Baptiste Cota, Revathi Kollegala any others interested in helping out with this effort?
- Hyperledger Global Forum opportunities for SI-SIG community members
- Special Interest Group Kiosk (Time blocked on March 5th at 10:45am, come join us!)
- Birds of a feather meeting (In person SI-SIG meeting)
- SIG to identify folks attending the Global Forum. For all of those that are interested in planning/attending for the event. Please put your name down in SI-SIG Hyperledger Global Forum
- SI-SIG meeting on March 3rd will be cancelled due to Hyperledger Global Forum, we will resume our biweekly meetings on March 17th at 10am EST
- Blockchain for Social Good: Exploring Emerging Cryptocurrency Technologies January 22, 2020 at Blockchain Center SF in San Francisco, CA
- Philadelphia Diversity and Blockchain Conference, January 23, 2020.
- Government Blockchain Association January 31, 2020 Washington, DC
- Hyperledger Global Forum that will be held between March 3-6, 2020 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Blockchain Revolution Global 2020 April 7, 2020 - April 8, 2020 in Toronto, Canada
- Decentralized Impact Incubator
- Any others?