Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 11 Current »

Summary

Planned topics:

  • Project updates
  • Indy performance testing
  • GitLab CI/CD Migration Discussion

Connection Info

The call takes place over Zoom here https://zoom.us/j/232861185

Reminder to the host: we plan to record this call.

Date

3PM UTC, 8AM PDT, 9AM MDT, 11AM EDT

Welcome/Introductions

Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct

All activities should be conducted in accordance with the Antitrust Policy found here.

Attendees

NameOrganizationEmail
Anonyome Labssmccown@anonyome.com
Nathan GeorgeSovrin Foundationnage@sovrin.org



Evernymrichard.esplin@evernym.com
Daniel BluhmSovrin Foundationdaniel.bluhm@sovrin.org
Kivamattr@kiva.org
Markus SabadelloDanube Techmarkus@danubetech.com
Steven GublerSovrin Foundationsteven.gubler@sovrin.org
























Announcements

  • BC Gov is interested in formally collaborating with groups with working Mobile Agents. Expected signing of MOU by August 6, 2019 
    • From the #aries channel: The folks from the BC gov VON (https://vonx.io) team, would like to share an opportunity with members of open communities to work with us to do some focused collaboration around mobile agent, Aries agents and aries-cloudagent-python interoperability. We have a pilot production service planned for a significant professional accreditation organization within our province coming up in the fall. This pilot has a requirement for mobile agents to be able to hold and offer verifiable credentials issued and verified by services operating instances of aries-cloudagent-python. Details are in this Open Collaboration MOU: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GPZ4p4zM36AN3DcHJ13s_IisSrT4F3S0 
  • Other Announcements

Working Group Reports

  • Main Identity WG
    • Rehash of the Implementers call and open discussion
  • Hyperledger Indy
    • No meeting this week due to scheduling errors, but there will be a US Afternoon call this coming Monday.
    • Next meeting: 2019-08-19 Indy Maintainers Call (new pack/unpack vs old msg pack, 
    • working on a bugfix release between indy-node and indy-sdk by the end of the month
    • view change protocol change
    • Proof of Possession of a Payment Address added
    • Endorsing a 3rd party transaction support
    • For details see the video in Evernym Sprint Demos
  • Indy Semantics WG
    • Review of progress on Rich Schemas effort
      • Node code is making good progress, working on strategies for threading models in the SDK
      • indy-resolver POC for a synchronous threading model
      • reviewing performance testing metrics going forward to understand the consequences of any changes
      • Went through data model that Paul, Robert and JanL are working on for consent collection.
  • Hyperledger Aries
    • Both working group calls this week
    • Threading model for Aries and how to split it up and back and forth non previous experience
      • About six different takes on how the split will happen, reconciliation and mechanics of making it happen are evolving
    • DIF interop project involvement (the Aries project seems to be the most active on enterprise implementation)
      • Hope to influence credential exchange protocol across multiple projects
    • Discussed DID resolution spec issues
    • What needs to get done before IIW in six weeks (demos and prep needed to advance the community discussion)
  • Hyperledger Ursa
    • Working on new ZKP techniques for zmix
    • packaging to make ZMix more consumable (Ubuntu and RedHat packaging)
    • Streamlining things for Anoncreds 2.0
    • 0.2 release "coming soon" (target date to be announced "real soon now")
  • Sovrin Network updates and extensions
  • Sovrin Governance Frameworks and Trust Architecture
    • New revision of Transaction Author Agreement with Data Processor Addendum will be discussed in August 28 meeting.
    • New TAA should be more friendly internationally.
  • W3C Verifiable Credentials and DID updates
    • VC Data Model specification in its second CR period ending on the 21st
    • Push to send for proposed rec vote after that
    • Lots of work on the test suite, with some  difficulties in the JWT parts of the test suite
    • Implementation guide work now ongoing to have ready at the same time the data model spec goes to vote
    • Effort to wrap up use cases document also underway
    • The  DID specification charter is being voted on to become a standards-track working group – if you org can vote, please support the charter
    • Hope to form the DID WG prior to TPAC in September
    • Proposed charter for DID WG: https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-wg-charter/

    • DID Final Community Group Report: https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-spec/CGFR/2019-08-10/

  • Interop and External updates
    • Michael Herman has a project update
      • DID server project (identity platform based on C# core .NET DNS Server implementation)
        • youtube webcast available soon

Topics and Demos

Report from Blackhat - Steve McCown

Performance testing in Indy - Vladimir Shishkin (Evernym)

GitLab CI/CD Migration update - Steven Gubler

Open Discussion (Future Topics)

Next Meeting Topics

Future Topics

  • Roadmap coordination between projects?

Action items

  •  

Call Recording

No files shared here yet.

  • No labels