- Phase 1: Starting the Caliper GUI project
- Basic Web UI design ideas;
- Basic visualization charts for metrics;
- Network graph visualization;
- Consented JSON format input for Caliper visualization GUI.
- Phase 2: Designing the initial model for the Caliper GUI
- Interactive UI with React.js;
- Real-time visualization functionalities.
- Phase 3: Integrating the visualization with the Caliper GUI
- Integration scripts for Caliper-core, Caliper-CLI, and Caliper GUI.
- (TBD) Helper functions for integration with Node.js.
- Phase 4: Refining project
- Documentation for integration and usage of Caliper GUI.
- (TBD) Configuration files upload functionalities for framework testing with Hyperledger Caliper GUI:
- Adding functionalities that allow users to easily test their results by dragging configuration files of different Hyperledger framework networks in to the Caliper GUI, and get visualization and reports by a few simple clicks.
- Phase 5: Finalizing and summary
- Presentation PowerPoints for Caliper GUI project.
- Demonstration for the functionality of Caliper GUI.