- Data Range
- Utility identifier
- kWH of electricity used
- CO2 emissions in metric tons equivalent
- Format of raw utility bill data – Green Button XML, PDF of bill, CSV, something else?
- Link to raw utility bill data on IPFS, encrypted (Question – how should this be encrypted? With customer's public key so that it can only be decrypted by customer?)stored on the cloud
- HASH of utility bill data for verification
- Get the utility bill for each customer
- Convert the kWH of electricity used to CO2 emissions based on the Emissions & Generation Resource Integrated Database (eGRID) database. This database should be stored in an immutable, publicly available database such as OrbitDB. is stored on the ledger.
- Present its security key to the channel
- Write the CO2 emissions for each customer to the channel as private data for each customer