- Going over PRs
- Brent added a test.
- Adding a convenience method for the challenge hash. More possibly in the works on this later.
- Focus on these before the pairings plus PR
- Brief discussion over Ethereum/Diogenes efforts–good for us to follow code review best practices.
- Understanding the PCP theorem at a high level.
- Brief comments
- Understanding R1CS and the fundamentals of SNARKs.
- First thing: understand non-succinct ZKs for general circuit satisfiability
- Arithmetic circuits
- TODO: we will pick out a paper for understanding ZK stuff. Everyone will read it and we will discuss it at the meeting. Suggestion: Groth-Sahai 07.