- Zcash has come out with some faster pairing curve libraries in the past week. Now their libraries are much faster than ours, so we should use theirs in our code.
- General consensus between Mike, Brent, and Hart
- Their libraries are also very well-vetted, so this is also good from a security perspective.
- Mattr has a node.js implementation of BBS+ for node.js that they will be contributing.
- This could potentially lead to a well-maintained version of Zmix in node.js.
- Discussion on integer encoding.
- Discussion on verifiable encryption
- Signal: https://eprint.iacr.org/2019/1416.pdf
- Older, public key: https://www.iacr.org/archive/asiacrypt2011/70730088/70730088.pdf
- Faster delegatable credentials.