- Outstanding PRs/RFCs
- NodeJS implementation https://github.com/mattrglobal/node-bbs-signatures
- Integer encoding
- Low entropy encodings
- Necessary for ZKPs like range proofs
- Does it leak anything?
- Should be okay since we use other sources of entropy.
- Signal Group Messaging
- Implementable with Curve25519?
- Improving Verifiable Encryption
- Signal doesn't appear to be using RSA based.
- RSA based too slow
- Prefer non-interactive version
- Uses El-Gamal encryption
- Other methods of Delegatable credentials
- Current version is really slow
- 1-2 seconds for signing
- 1-2 seconds for proofs
- Alternative - https://eprint.iacr.org/2018/340.pdf
- Slightly modifies Pointcheval-Saunders signatures vs Groth
- Current impl - https://acmccs.github.io/papers/p683-camenischA.pdf
- If time https://people.eecs.berkeley.edu/~kubitron/courses/cs262a-F19/projects/reports/project5_report_ver2.pdf
- Verifiable computations