- Some discussion of the Sovrin Foundation plan and future.
- Lots of core people need jobs! These are core contributors the Hyperledger community will really miss.
- Outstanding PRs/RFCs:
- Two simple ones that were easy to discuss.
- Bug fixes/ease of use stuff.
- Do we need CCA encryption?
- Do we even need general public key encryption?
- Most people are just using KE + symmetric key encryption.
- We probably don't need it.
- Discussion of hash to curve.
- Mike would like better hash to curve functions.
- Discussion of Rust/Go Interfaces.
- Discussion of new signatures.
- Thresholdable issuance and verification.
- "Toll booth" application.
- PAKE Discussion