- Discussion of RFC for Cramer-Shoup verifiable encryption.
- RFC could use more motivation on why we need it (Indy will use it).
- Generally well-written and well-done by Lovesh.
- Please follow-up and review yourself!
- Discussion of PKCS#11 led by Jon and Rebecca.
- Still more work needs to be done.
- We discussed the process: going to merge previous work done by Jon and Rebecca.
- Potentially more basic interfaces for Ursa: led by Lovesh.
- Password hashing, HMAC, etc.
- Dan: good and bad reasons to wrap things (multiple implementations are a good reason).
- We need an RFC–TODO for Mike, Lovesh, Hart
- Discussion of Jon's slides for Ursa meetup next week.
- Good slides.
- Spurred some discussion on what we want Ursa to look like in the future.