- Outstanding PRs: no code stuff, language binding stuff.
- Suggestion: have a folder for draft RFCs to bring down RFC clutter.
- Rust Signature API: rust developers have put a basic signature API together. Can we use it, or should we mimic it?
- People need more time to go over it.
- Zmix API discussion.
- When do we want to shoot for 1.0?
- Code audits?
- Crypto code review questions. What's the best way to do it?
- Try to get CII badge stuff soon. Talk to Dave?
- What does everyone want out of Ursa v1.0?
- DFinity crowd: ZKlang.
- We need to polish the Zmix spec.
- Sawtooth: maybe some non-simple signatures and ZK stuff.
- Code audits: best way to do for theoretical and non-theoretical stuff.
- Other CI targets?