- Discussion on hardware meeting/discussion for the future. TODO: Jon to start with a draft API.
- Overleaf and discussion on how to write APIs. We discussed the encryption API philosophy.
- Discussion of the recent pull request on performance benchmarking. Manu brought up the fact that some of the performance numbers were a little bit odd.
- People going to take a look offline. Might be creating unnecessary contexts–this is in fact the case, as verified by Lovesh. Dan M will ask for an update.
- Looks like a good contribution overall.
- Discussion of an Ursa roadmap.
- Mike L: desire encryption, language bindings.
- Possible hardware stuff? More work for Jon!
- Attestation? Perhaps it is best to do it out of band.
- Lots of questions about attestation.
- Where to keep roadmap information?
- In the long run: Jira. In the short run, a wiki article.
- Need timeframes, names, and motivations for roadmap priorities.