- Outstanding PR Discussion
- 3 in ursa, 3 in ursa-rfcs
- Version 0.1.1–Indy compatibility. Update from Mike.
- Discuss potential signing APIs.
- Basic signatures–what do we need for project compatibility?
- Advanced signatures–aggregate signatures, threshold signatures, etc.
- How do we start making progress on zmix and novel functionality?
- We have cncf machines for gitlab-CI builders.
- Discussed foreign function interface for lib-ursa, and interface to Fabric through golang. We have agreement at this stage to try different alternatives and learn which is best for our needs. Mike, Maryam, DH and DB to pursue next steps