Hyperledger Fabric is an enterprise-grade permissioned distributed ledger framework for developing solutions and applications. Its modular and versatile design satisfies a broad range of industry use cases. It offers a unique approach to consensus that enables performance at scale while preserving privacy.
- Welcome to Hyperledger Fabric - Details on how to get started
- Main documentation
- Getting Started for application developers
- Contributing to Fabric and related sub-projects
- Coding Guidelines
- Design docs
- Meeting notes
- Videos on YouTube for Hyperledger Fabric. Includes informational and playbacks. Subscribe to be automatically notified when new videos are posted.
- The Hyperledger Fabric Roadmap outlines the themes for the next two releases, and the specific feature JIRA items for the next release.
- Fabric Release Exit Criteria details our release checklist
- Fabric Release Process details the process for cutting a release
- Fabric Release history provides the list of releases
- Fabric Quality Assurance (QA) - Test Strategy, Test cases, and Reports
- Documentation - extensive documentation, tutorials, reference, architectural concepts
- GitHub mirror
- JIRA issues and roadmap
- Stackoverflow Q&A
- Mailing list
- Fabric Maintainers
- Discussions are conducted on the firstname.lastname@example.org (see above) mailing list and in Rocket Chat, to allow for community-wide participation.
- Playbacks are conducted for contributors to show regular progress and get feedback from the community. Agenda and dates can be found here.
- Past meeting recordings can be found in the Hyperledger Fabric Meeting Recordings folder.
- There is a bi-weekly maintainers meeting every other Wednesday at 9 am ET held to review progress against a release and to do release planning and epic proposal reviews. Please consult the community calendar.
- Proposed by Christopher Ferris (IBM) and Tamas Blummer (DAH)
- Approved by the TSC on March 31, 2016
- Moved out of Incubation on March 2, 2017 - Request, TSC Approval
Recent space activity