- Meeting links:
- Project Wiki Page https://wiki.hyperledger.org/projects/cello
- In Process issues https://github.com/hyperledger/cello/projects/1#column-6892634
Please input your name before the meeting
- Hyperledger booth at consensus 2020 (check ur email);
- Maintainers please help review the intern candidates;
- Haitao Yuewill demo the setup workflow at next weekly meeting
- Baohua Yang will prepare the new setup docs.
- Haitao Yue Tong Li help evaluate to migrate to materialUI from AntDesign framework;
- Tong Li we are using Uniijs 2.x now, and it's difficult to upgrade to the latest 3.0; Suggest we consider to move to MaterialUI+React (instead of Umijs+AntDesign+React), which is popular and good for mobile-first;
- Nancy Min We've used materialUI and feel it's smooth;
- Haitao Yue it needs time to switch to new UI framework; AntDesign is good in use and has efficient libs; Umijs is for packaging and routing;
- feng yang If the functionalities are OK, we can continue with the existing solution; It should be no problem to switch the framework in future;
- Haitao Yue and Tong Li have agreed with: Haitao Yue will try to upgrade Umijs first.
- UI development training session @Haitao & @Fengyang at next weekly meeting.
- User dashboard API design spec to review/update.
- Haitao Yue will design the new workflow for the user dashboard (support HLF v1.4 and HLF v2.0?)