Assessment of group health
On basic health indicators the group is OK;
- Meetings are taking place as scheduled every two weeks
- Agendas and notes are kept
- Recordings are linked to the wiki
Attendance at the meetings has stabilized at 7 although it is not always the same people. We continue to experiment with different methods to increase the attendance. Daylight saving is still making the group harder to attend for members in Asia Pacific
- Membership of the email list service continues to grow, with total membership at 111
Issues being faced by the group
- Address declining attendance on the calls.
- The activity is focussed on presentations by group members and guests. We have recently started to put together a structure for our first white paper
Summary of activity in the past quarter
- Keynote presentations from Digital Asset and DLT ledgers of Singapore
- A run-down of latest news from the world of Trade Finance Blockchain. This provides a good source for future presentations
List of planned work products
- A shift in positioning of the calls to be a "standing conference" with presentations from vendors, tech experts and others on the current state of the market
- A first white paper focussing on interoperability has begun.
Assessment of participant diversity (consider several factors, including organizational, geographic, gender, and skill level diversity)
- Organizational; most attendees on the calls are from the software industry or consulting
- Geographic; Since daylight saving started, call attendance is from Europe and South Asia. List participation is wider and includes Americas and Asia Pacific
- Gender; Attendance on calls is fairly evenly split
- Skill level. Skill and Knowledge levels vary, but most attendees are already actively involved in trade finance technology.