- Hyperledger have a booth at SIBOS location E105
- If you are a member or part of a member company and want to volunteer then get in touch with Marta
- There are demos from the members
- Marta is speaking @ 3pm on Tuesday in Room 3 (CS_CR3) "Hacking the Block Chain: Old threats to a new paradigm"
- There should also be some case-studies; details to follow
- On Wednesday there is a happy-hour for members
- Based around the question "what are the next steps for the Trade Finance Working Group"
- The earlier discussion raised the options of interoperability, or an improved taxonomy
- The aim of the white paper would be to give the SIG some purpose and create some momentum. This approach has worked well with other groups.
- This specific white paper would address the problem that terms are used loosely without proper definition
- Bobbi has created an initial page that covers key terms. It has had some early work. The link is here; https://wiki.hyperledger.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2394054
- The proposal was to work on the taxonomy page and then build it towards a white paper. This had some support on the call.
- Bobbi proposed that the wiki could be developed towards a blog post or article as a first step towards a white paper.
- Alsu & Bobbi volunteered to connect and get the work moving. The first step is to define a framework and allocate some tasks. Marta offered support from Hyperledger as well.
- We will check on progress within the next meeting in two weeks.
- On Sept 26th the call for papers for Hyperledger Global Forum in March 2020 closes.