Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
Welcome and Introductions
Who you are, which project you represent, your role in the project and what your interest is in the Hyperledger security process effort.
Scoring guidelines for blockchain projects in Hyperledger Foundation.
- Review comments/discussions on https://github.com/ossf/security-reviews
Review checklist for reporting vulnerabilities. Covers both the project team and an external member.
- Open agenda
- Waiting for the proposal on scoring guidelines ~ today's meeting agenda will be carried over to 25th Feb.
- Question for discussion: signing artefacts policy and reproducible builds.
- Policy for dependent license checks.
- External agency - Check once a quarter.
- Look into score card - from OpenSSF https://github.com/ossf/scorecard .
- Checklist for members to follow while reporting vulnerabilities.
- Questionnaire to report vulnerability ~ calculate CVE score. Danno Ferrin
- Define scoring guidelines for blockchain & non-blockchain projects in Hyperledger Foundation. Hart Montgomery