Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
- Anthony Lusardi
- Hart Montgomery
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Bobbi Muscara
- Arun S M
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Travin Keith
- Csilla Zsigri
- David Boswell
- Daniela Barbosa
- Emily Fisher
Welcome and Introductions
Who you are, and what your interest is in the Whitepaper effort.
- Review last meeting
- Whitepaper elements
- Landscape review
- Charter Updates
- Next meeting deliverables
Previous Meeting Summary:
- Landscape V1- Tracy: https://landscape.hyperledger.org/projects
- Wireframe of SIG/WG cards:
- Review Charter doc edits:
- Visual Representation of projects?
- Website updates
- Project page
- Business needs
- Landscape review
- CNCF PR (wiki etc) https://landscape.hyperledger.org/projects
- Whitepaper Update
- Next steps Charter Updates
- Charter Update: Please continue to add your thoughts/edits. We'll hand off to the Governance Board for further review in the upcoming week so they may reconcile these edits. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bkNK9lxPpjJ9O_8OiAEPzv8Ts0kir0t0tvJ_auZ4Pwo/edit?usp=sharing
- Intro Whitepaper: Please edit this document, focusing on the project sections (pages 23-32) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kspB7c_-M9gtQ-pnLfGM1qYKi22yoXhkKrweXR0rcR0/edit?usp=sharing
- Greenhouse Image: Arun is working with David to embed a version of the "card view" from the new project landscape on the main page in the wiki as well as inputting PRs to CNCF for a few items that would make the cards more of a comprehensive entry point for developers.
Marketing is also working on some further enhancements to the 'Use' dropdown menu item on the www site, to make it a little easier for those new to Hyperledger to find/filter projects by industry/category.
- Action item: Please add help us populate this spreadsheet with information you'd like to see included. I'll especially need help to show which projects are commonly used in conjunction with one another (columns F, G, H) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bkNK9lxPpjJ9O_8OiAEPzv8Ts0kir0t0tvJ_auZ4Pwo/edit?usp=sharing
Arun also has a wireframe of a 'stack' image that may be a better way to display the project logos. Once we have the spreadsheet (above) finalized, we can take a crack at finishing the wireframe layout and will get out to the Task force for review.