Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
- Anthony Lusardi
- Hart Montgomery
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Bobbi Muscara
- Arun S M
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Travin Keith
- Csilla Zsigri
- David Boswell
- Daniela Barbosa
Welcome and Introductions
Who you are, and what your interest is in the Whitepaper effort.
- Review last meeting
- Whitepaper elements
- Landscape review
- Charter Updates
- Next meeting deliverables
Previous Meeting Summary:
- Greenhouse: Review HL Member Landscape: https://landscape.hyperledger.org/card-mode?grouping=category&project=company&style=borderless
- Whitepaper: Review Yearly report:
- Technical: Start here: https://start-here.hyperledger.org/
- Business: SIGs, Landscape, membership
- Priority should be on website, if need a 'leave behind' collateral, make short/consice paper/static view (built on efforts of webpage)
- Possible New Project:
- Start getting buy-in from maintainers, previous flat presentation to show people
- Ask "Want numbers to grow?"
- Connect with maintainers:
- Email List
- Attend calls for projects
- Present numbers on growth/shrunk, with what collateral, what we haven't tried - question adoption "should something be done"
- Are projects at a place where you want them to be
- Landscape V1- Tracy: https://landscape.hyperledger.org/projects
- Wireframe of SIG/WG cards:
- Review Charter doc edits:
- Visual Representation of projects?