Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Time:

  • Dec 12, 2019 at 12 PM Eastern

Recording:

Dial-In Information:

You can join either from your computer or from your phone:

Attendees

  • Ahmad Sghaier
  • Vipin Rathi
  • Laura Spinaci
  • Chris Gabriel
  • Randy Zhang
  • Sanjay Bakshi
  • Zicheng Wang
  • Shekhar Jain
  • Mathews Thomas
  • Saurabh Malviya

Pre-meeting Tasks

  • Populate your assigned section(s) of the white paper in the google doc file, at least EOD on Wednesday. (People with assignments)
  • Review white paper sections as soon as they become available. (All group members)

Agenda Items

Initial list of agenda items.

  • Review progress on work items and white paper assignments

  • Discuss proposed PoC and plan for implementation.

Meeting Summary

  • Meeting started by introduction of new members
  • Laura and Zicheng introduced the internship IoT and DLT in a telecom multi carriers architecture work of Zicheng and possibility of alignment with the group plan
  • Meeting was mainly discussing the different sections of the white paper and the already populated sections
  • Most of the discussion was around the suitability of the use case and other possible use cases, where section 4 "The Case For Device Decentralized Identity" is supposed to list the use cases and the potential use of decentralized identity
  • Sanjay also highlighted that we need to understand the flow to be able to see the fit
  • New members asked if they can start working on the white paper and it was mentioned that the white paper is accessible and everyone is encouraged to add/edit and provide feedback

Action Items

  • Zicheng to share a report describing the internship project and where he can contribute to the group
  • People assigned sections need to start populating those sections
  • Next meeting Ahmad and Sanjay and any one interested need to highlight main use cases and describe the flow
  • Next meeting will be during the general group meeting on Dec 19th

Notes

  • No labels