Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.

Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct

Date

Attendees

Alicia Noel

Nancy Min

Bobbi Muscara

Liz N

Chris Berno

Shawn Wilborne

Marc Liberati

Karen Ottoni

Discussion

  • 2021 SI-SIG Roadmap:
    • Upcoming Presentations
      • Sept. 28 - Tram Vo from MOBI (mobiility and sustainability)
      • Oct. 12 - Climate Action SIG on new Corporate Social Responsibility project - opportunity for cross-collaboration
      • Oct. 26 - Hardik Gupta, Madhu Bhatia from The Giving Chain
        • https://thegivingchain.org/index.html - GoFundMe link is still active. Also using Linux Foundation crowdfunding page for investors.
        • Will include a discussion of best practices for a new project, especially as related to Firefly
      • UniCoin Project - Marc Liberati will present an update on the UniCoin project 9/14.
      • Rutgers Blockchain Group - Alicia Noel has asked if the students can come present what they are seeing and working on; will meet with representatives on Thursday.
      • Does anyone have suggestions for future presentations?
        • Textile space??
        • Marc Liberati - Climate project ideas and feedback. Possibly November?
    • Hackathon
      • Proposing a Worldwide Hackathon
        • Update: Arun from Hyperledger India is getting involved. They are trying to create an out-of-the-box hackathon model that can be recreated.
        • Replicate India Hackathon on a global scale, include Hyperledger Africa, Hyperledger India
        • Need to find a time that works for ALL of the SIGs
          • Next cross-SIG meeting is in September (Sept. 30?).
          • David Boswell is coordinating
        • Alicia Noel has asked Rutgers Blockchain group if they want to be involved.
    • Blogposts
    • Launching a SI-SIG project
      • Other project suggestions?
        • The SIG could focus on the Giving Chain
        • Unicoin is looking for online volunteers
    • Community Outreach
      • Social Media (Linkedin, Twitter, etc.)
        • Start 'call to action' promotion beginning of September
        • Start promoting Mobi event in mid-September
          • Post to LinkedIn
          • Post to Supply Chain SIG and Climate Action SIG Mailing Lists
        • Promote Shawn's blogpost - scheduled for end of September/beginning of October
        • Promote Bobbi's blogpost when and promotional video it goes live
    • Desired wiki page changes
      • Organize meeting notes links on the left side of the page
      • Chris will take notes as he explores the wiki and share them
    • UniCoin Project - Marc Liberati will share an update
      • Transaction fees paid by Rinkeby Ethereum to user Metamask wallets
      • Aragon used for DAO, organization management
      • Gnosis Safe wallets used to cast votes.
    • Other ideas?

Announcements

Meeting Information

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701

Passcode: 475869