Location : https://zoom.us/j/4034983298?pwd=STZQd0xMZU9xRVVOVnpQM3JNQ2dqZz09
MeetingMicroledgers: A presentation by Robert Mitwicki of the Human Colossus Foundation
A portable data container
A Microledger is an event transaction log that is cryptographically bound to a self-certifying identifier,
enabling auditable account details of the origin, changes to, and details supporting the confidence or
validity of data.
Robert will discuss:
- Microledgers as a generic concept and how it was born (ACDC)
- Application of microledgers in Supply Chain
- Stretching the supply chain
- Microledgers & the Blockchain
- Microledgers & KERI
- Differences between microledgers and other approaches
Subscribe to Calendar
Subscribe to Mailing List to join Identity WG
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.