All activities should be conducted in accordance with the Antitrust Policy found here.
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- Antitrust Policy and introductions - VB
- Identity WG Implementer call - report -
- Meeting Notes 2019-09-12 Identity WG Implementers Call
- Working groups- purpose and governance under the TSC
- Sybil Protection in Hyperledger technologies- led by @Adam Stallard- in his absence Vipin will lead
- Kiva - current status. At the eve of the UNGA- any one from Kiva (Matt Raffel or Cam Parra?)
- Implementing metrics from Chaoss... DCIWG
- Progress of Identity Working Group paper. sticking points
- Aadhaar section-look at reworked areas
- Paper collaboration - Marta Piekarska
|@axel||Red Hat||axel @ redhat.com|
|Adam Burdett||Sovrin Foundationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Possible Future Agenda Items:
Libra Project and ID - Kiva work
Consensys identity stack - update from Consensys 1.0 - more integration, mapping of identity
During introductions we heard about the following items
Luca Boldrin spoke about the ITU meeting with a focus on DPKI
Kelly Cooper commenting on debate about WGs and SIGs, dont be distracted by the debate, let us continue to deliver value and focus on WGs and SIGs as platforms of knowledge exchange.
On talking about the Hyperledger Global Forum call for papers; both Kelly and Marta seem to agree that collaborating on the paper and producing a well defined paper would be a worthy goal to work on.