- Vipin Bharathan dlt.nyc
- Drummond Reed, Sovrin
- Stan Liberman, CME
- Hart Montgomery, Fujitsu
- Sean Bohan
After the introductions and the anti-trust announcement.
We talked about the event IBM Think and the Identity specific announcements and work at that conference.
Since @Drummond Reed attended IBM Think he gave a compelling presentation on the project:
- 70 K people attended. About 40 to 50 K were users and 20 K IBM people. All of the material is behind a paywall.
- The team around the Trusted Identity and Blockchain group was pretty small 7 people, CTO Dan Gisolfi. they talked about involvement with various Blockchain projects
- Drummond was on Blockchain Identity panel with focus on SSI with the COO of CULedger.
- There was a great music show with Imogen Heap who is working on creating digital credentials Mycelium(?) for true verifiable credentials to be able to publish and sell music in a distributed fashion. Marie Wieck the VP and GM for IBM Blockchain introduced Imogen and the show was very well attended; driven adoption.
- We spoke about the demo of creative credentials and visibility of SSI through the Sovrin connectathon
- SSI and Hyperledger-