Develop a connector that provides both synchronous and asynchronous modes of interacting with a running Hyperledger Besu node. The connector would act as an interface between an enterprise application and the Hyperledger Besu node for data ingestions and it could provide event subscription options.
The scope of the project would also include an end-to-end test on a sample network.
- Explore and use the available API plugin option https://besu.hyperledger.org/en/stable/Concepts/Plugins/.
- Understand Hyperledger Besu conceptually.
- Learn enterprise integrations for practical usage of a blockchain technology.
- Become proficient in micro-service development.
- Design API interfaces, work for scale by handling asynchronous interfaces.
- Learn open source processes.
- Work closely with the community experts.
- Design and implement the connector.
- A new Hyperledger Labs project is proposed with a documentation.
Relation to Hyperledger
The project would be a plugin or a connector to interact with the Hyperledger Besu network.
Undergraduate / Graduate with relevant background in computer programming.
- Experience working with Java programming language.
Good to have
- Blockchain fundamentals and specifically any experience with Hyperledger Besu.
- Springboot framework exposure.
- Container technologies - Image creation, Orchestration etc.
- The proposal falls in the similar grounds as of https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/hlf-connector. In future, these connectors can be standardized and brought into single repository for interface consistency.
Preferred Hours and Length of Internship
40 hours/week full-time for 12 weeks.
Mentor(s) Names and Contact Info
Arun S M, firstname.lastname@example.org, arsulegai#7968, Walmart
Rahul Batra, email@example.com, -, Walmart
Nidhi Singh, firstname.lastname@example.org, - , Walmart