Now most users can easily deploy a blockchain network. On this basis, they need to manage the blockchain more flexibly and safely. Hyperledger cello will implement a fully decentralized BaaS. Each organization can independently deploy and manage its own baas, including their own private keys. Among organizations that have deployed cello, blockchain networks can be flexibly established.
Project repo: https://github.com/hyperledger/cello
- Work closely with community experts and developers to learn the open-source culture and skills;
- Learn the advanced knowledge inside the blockchain and distributed ledgers;
- Practice hand-on experience with web application design and implement;
- Cultivate security awareness in software development process.
Through learning and development work, complete the design and development of some interfaces and front-end pages of the platform
Relation to Hyperledger
Hyperledger Cello project.
Graduated student with developing experience preferred.
- Interested with blockchain (Hyperledger Fabric) and distributed system;
- Development skills including Python, Node.Js;
- Familiar with Hyperledger fabric v2.x is a bonus;
- Familiar with React.Js or Ant design is a bonus
Contribution from this project will be merged to Cello's main branch, the intern student can keep contributing to the Hyperledger community.
Preferred Hours and Length of Internship
Part-time (20 hours a week for 24 weeks starting in summer and ending in winter)