"Vasudeva Kutumbakam" - World is one family! All are welcome here to participate.
Hyperledger India Chapter has organized the first ever Hackathon in the month of Feb 2020.
See the TIMELINES section below for the details.
The themes of the Hackathon are: Telecom, Privacy/Identity and Track & Trace. More detailed problem statements will be released closer to the date of the event.
Some highlights of the Hackathon are:
- Completely online - participate remotely from your home.
- Blockchain based certificates for participants and winners.
- Distinguished Jury panel to evaluate the entries.
- Among other prizes, winners will get the chance to obtain any Hyperledger Certification of their choice, free of charge!
Interested in participating?
Register yourself to the event, follow the instructions at Registration.
Problem Statements are available at Problem Statements.
Results can be seen at Results.
See Rules & Regulations:
|Proposal Submission Deadline||Saturday, Feb 22, 2020. 12:00pm IST|
|Finalists announced||Monday Feb 24, 2020|
|Presentations to the Jury||Saturday, Feb 29 2020. 9:00am IST|
|Results announced||Monday, March 2, 2020|
- Pandurang Kamat, Persistent Systems
- Prasanna Lohar, DCB Bank
- Rajesh Dhuddu, Tech Mahindra
- Praveen, Kerala Blockchain Academy
- Ravikant Agarwal, Infosys Consulting
Organizers & Volunteers
- Amol Kulkarni
- Arun S M
- Ajay Jadhav
- Kalyan Kulkarni
- Kamlesh Nagware
- Vipin Rathi
- Lakshay Gaur
- Pankaj Goyal
- Nikhil V Chandran
- Sunil Sanjeev
- Rajiv Jha