Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Desire for a single concrete next step.
- Consensus on focusing on improving gender diversity.
- The first step is establishing baseline data on gender
- Key questions:
- who collects
- where stored (assume LF)
- who can analyze
- data retention period
- Efforts to improve diversity needn't be gated on the baseline concluding
- Future steps should include establishing a goal for gender diversity
- Additional data may be interesting during the baseline effort
- Attrition viz. inclusivity
- Tools for collection
- Possible Gates: LFID, GitHub
- We could get started on a survey
- How often? Proposed annually.
- Hyperledger has an annual election (which is a sort of secondary measure which is annual).
- A direct survey could be ran annually.
- Best practice is to triangulate on 3 sources (e.g. annual election, survey, and <?>)
- David Boswell to invite an LF (HR/Legal) representative to help answer the 4 key questions above.