- Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 8 AM Pacific
- Add Climate Action and Accounting SIG calls to your calendar
You can join either from your computer or from your phone:
- From computer: https://zoom.us/j/4034983298?pwd=STZQd0xMZU9xRVVOVnpQM3JNQ2dqZz09
- From phone: +1(855)880-1246 (toll free US number) or view International numbers
- Meeting ID: 403 498 3298
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- Welcoming members, including new member introductions
- Guest presentation OS-Climate and Sustainable Finance & Investing
OS-Climate is a new LF umbrella project developing data and analytics solutions for climate-aligned investing, finance, and regulation. Allianz, Amazon, Federated Hermes, Microsoft, and S&P Global are initial Founding Members, and the OS-Climate Planning Team includes WWF, Ceres, and the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB). In the SIG meeting, the OS-Climate team will discuss:
Overall trends in the sustainable finance space.
State of play on ESG/climate data and analytics for asset owners, asset managers, and banks.
Initial efforts of OS-Climate in prototyping its Data Commons and tools for climate aligned investing.
Possible areas for collaboration with Hyperledger.
- Truman Semans, Founder and Executive Director of OS-Climate
- Hewson Baltzell, Product Leader for OS-Climate
- Michael Tiemann, VP Open Source Affairs for Red Hat