We end the year on a high note! Bertrand Williams-Rioux and I got a demo working together which shows:
- Tokenizing emissions for a natural gas utility from fugitive methane (Scope 1) and downstream (Scope 3) emissions
- Tokenizing emissions for an electric tuility from combustion and operations (Scope 1) and purchased emissions (Scope 2)
- Transferring emissions from natural gas and electric utilities to a building based on natural gas usage in therms and electricity usage in KWH
- Transferring emissions from building owner to building tenant based on square feet of leased space.
Here is a short explainer video:
- Monday December 19, 2022 at 09 AM Pacific
- Add Climate Action and Accounting SIG calls to your calendar
Dial-In Information: [ZOOM]
You can join either from your computer or from your phone:
- From computer: https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09
- From phone: +1(855)880-1246 (toll free US number) or view International numbers
Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.