- Introduction by Bertrand from the Implement Client Side Security for Climate SIG Fabric Application Mentorship
- Introduction by Pritam from the Blockchain Integration for Climate Emissions Data with Fabric and Cactus Mentorship
- Discuss the proposed Supply Chain Emissions Ledger Project
- Compared it to the AllBirds product lifecycle emissions calculator
- Where would data come from?
- What are the use cases? Added to the Supply Chain Emissions Ledger Project page
- Continued discussion of plastics recycling with Stan from RecycleGo about the Verra Plastic Credits which is a measure of recycling, not of emissions
- Review of new carbon emissions calculators from GHG Protocol, AllBirds, and ThoughtWorks for integration into the Fabric emissions data channels.
- Robin Klemensbrought up a good point: Instead of having all the calculations on Fabric and in the chain code, we could use Hyperledger Avalon or a trusted computing/oracle framework to store the results of computation which could happen offchain. This would also enable a group of offchain calculators, open source and proprietary, to contribute their results for collective review.
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
- Monday, June 7, 2021 at 09 AM Pacific
- Add Climate Action and Accounting SIG calls to your calendar
Dial-In Information: [ZOOM]
You can join either from your computer or from your phone:
- From computer: https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09
- From phone: +1(855)880-1246 (toll free US number) or view International numbers
Meeting ID: 622 333 6701