- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The mission of this group is to focus on problems related to payer industry and to facilitate adoption of blockchain technologies within healthcare payer industry by identifying specific opportunities where the application of blockchain technologies can be meaningful.
- The sharing of stories within and across membership boundaries: successes, failures, lessons learned, opportunities and challenges
- The education of both membership and the community on blockchain technologies, policies, and protocols as they relate to the healthcare industry
- The identification, development, and promotion of use cases, pilots, proofs of concept (POCs), proofs of value (POVs), and in certain cases, minimum viable products (MVPs) to educate and demonstrate the value of applicable blockchain technologies solutions in healthcare. Some examples of in-scope capability areas include, but are not limited to:
- Streamlining the Payment Supply Chain in Payer Industry
- Inter-operability solutions using distributed ledger technologies (DLT) to interconnect with datasets longitudinally across disparate healthcare systems
- The identification, documentation, and promotion of blockchain technologies solutions best practices, as applied in a healthcare payer industry
- The identification and promotion of conferences or related social networking opportunities (e.g., speaking engagements) to gain experiences outside of this Special Interest Group
All Hyperledger meetings are run covered by the following Antitrust Policy.
Starting March 8, 2021 - Meets every other week.
Time: Every other Monday from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM EST
Please refer to the meeting pages and the Meeting Index Page
Online Meeting Details
Online meeting URL
(Meeting ID : 403 498 3298)
( Passcode: 475869 )
|Phone numbers (USA)||+1(646)558-8656||+1(669)900-6833|
|Toll-free numbers (USA)||+1(855)880-1246||+1(877)369-0926|
New to Hyperledger? You'll need a Linux Foundation ID (LFID) to edit our wiki pages and chat on Hyperledger channels. Here's how to get your LFID
Stay Informed. Get on our email list, and receive regular updates to HC-SIG meetings and events
Links to Ongoing Work
Links to Completed Work
Links to External Resources
Please check our Resources page for additional resources