- Brand your Space - Click Configure Sidebar in the left panel to update space details and logo
Use this section for Project Spaces
- Design for security: Keys and other credentials are not stored in source, configuration files, environment variables, or filesystems.
- Modular Design: To provide an “enterprise” version, we should ensure that we are providing interfaces for modules where we might want to plug in a different component.
- Conform to DLT Reference Architecture: When making decisions, conform to Accenture’s DLT Reference Architecture non-functional requirements, and principles.
- Open Source Components: Ensure that we are using open source licensed products in our solution so that it may be contributed to Hyperledger, favouring Apache 2.0 licensed components
- Infrastructure Independent: Choose tools and components that do not limit lock-in to an infrastructure configuration or cloud provider
- Hyperledger Bevel GitHub wiki
- Hyperledger Bevel technical documentation
- Hyperledger Bevel Learning map
- Hyperledger Bevel GitHub repository
Chat (for questions and ephemeral discussions)
Questions are welcome and best asked in Hyperledger Discord. Learn more about Hyperledger Discord here, get the invite and check out the Bevel project channels.
Recent space activity