- Kicking off 2021
- New intros from members: , Sherwood Moore, Leanne Usher, Maria Galan (telefonica - developer of TrustID), Paul Breslow (EDF - France, blockchainprojects), George Blumberg, Rich Miller (consultant in Palo Alto, chairman of Provenance data), Marc Liberati (from Bonn, germany, connected through Alfonso).
- Overview of the SIG and the working groups, presentation from co-chairs
- Announcement about about Co-Chair end of term in January and Februrary, so we will need to create an open call for Co-chairs to be nominees and will do a vote to define the officers for 2021
- Overview of the Working Groups by their chairs
- Intros from other active members and groups: Si Chen (describing the carbon certification wg and peer programming sessions), Alex Howard (presented the Standards WG), Alfonso Govela (introduced the LatAm HL community and the interest in digital MRV)
- Leanne Usher describes the work of the Open Society University Network, and her work at Bard College on community currencies. How decision boards can be used for new governance structures.