- Open and accessible.
- AML, KYC, MIFID2 and GDPR 'doable' .- increase of efficiency from a cost, time and reliance/security perspective
- Digital ecosystem.
- Collaboration over competition.
- Rebuilding trust - trusted intermediaries.
- Distributed ledgers potentially reduce costs and transaction times while improving security, control, resilience, and auditability.
- Smart contracts may model master service agreements or credit support annexes associated with derivatives instruments and provide ultimate transparency over contractual terms between counter parties.