- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Welcome and Opening Statements
A reminder to all HC-SIG members that this meeting is being recorded
Discussion: request for note-taking for this meeting
- Rich Bloch (recording)
- Deniz Coskun
- Kamlesh Nagware
- Paty Buendia
- Wendy Charles
If you’re new to the group, please…
Tell us where you're geographically located
Share with us your interests in healthcare in general, and blockchain technologies in specific
- Anthony joins us as a PharmD from Kaiser Permanente, living now in the Bay Area. His interest is in the use of self-sovereign identity (SSI) management
- Ray joins us as an engineer from Presidio, a digital consulting group with interests in understanding blockchain technologies in the healthcare industry
- Do you have any announcements that you'd like to share with the HC-SIG community?
- Wendy notes the following upcoming events:
HC-SIG Subgroup Updates
Patient/Member Subgroup (Deniz Coskun, Lead)
- Very productive meeting
- Working to define a clinical trials process flow (Patricia Buendia)
- Most recent meeting had Michael Dillhyon, Founder of HealthBank join the team
- Deniz presents slides and patient recruitment process flow table
- Kent Lau presented his graph with view of user interactions with UI, blockchain, analytics, and IoT data (sensors/wearables)
- Good discussion on patient consent
- Very productive meeting
Payer Subgroup (Raveesh Dewan, Lead)
- Healthcare Interoperability Subgroup (Steven Elliott, Lead)
HC-SIG Ad Hoc Team Updates
Wiki Redesign Team (Raveesh Dewan, Lead)
Work continues on our SIG site design
- Discussion: are you a Confluence expert... interested in joining this team?
Academic Research Team (Logan Wilding, Wendy Charles, Nisarg Amin, and Adrian Berg, Lead)
HC-SIG Use Case Development Team (Wendy Charles, Lead)
- Currently working with Hyperledger community leadership to identify and establish use case templates and consistent processes
Wendy continues to work with the Hyperledger community leadership team to identify resources her team can utilize as they develop blockchain technologies use cases in the healthcare domain
- Healthcare Funding Opportunities
Open Discussions (Rich)
Discussion: your thoughts on changes you'd like to see with the HC-SIG?
Scheduled for Friday, 2019.08.23, 0700 Pacific Time
Discussion: topics to add to agenda?
New to Hyperledger? You'll need a Linux Foundation ID (LFID) to edit our wiki pages and chat on Hyperledger channels. Here's how to get your LFID
Stay Informed. Get on our email list, and receive regular updates to HC-SIG meetings and events