Let us know how we are doing
Complete these tasks to get started
- Edit this home page - Click Edit in the top right of this screen. Remove two of the three sections below, as well as this section when you are happy with the layout of the page.
- Configure the sidebar - remove the "Pages", "Blog", and "Space Shortcuts" sections by clicking on the `-` sign next to them until they appear as a `+` sign. Then save the changes.
- Create a Meeting Agendas and Notes page - Click the Create button in the header to get started
- Brand your Space - Click Configure Sidebar in the left panel to update space details and logo
- Set permissions - Click Space Tools in the left sidebar to update permissions and give others access (usually the only change here is to click the View option for Anonymous users)
- Label the page appropriately - For a project space, label this page
project-home. For a workgroup space, label this
wg-home. For a SIG space, label this
- Update links for mailing list
- Update links for chat channel
Hyperledger Transact makes writing distributed ledger software easier by providing a shared software library that handles the execution of smart contracts, including all aspects of scheduling, transaction dispatch, and state management.
The Hyperledger Transact API documentation is available on crates.io (click "Documentation"): https://crates.io/crates/transact
Hyperledger Transact uses JIRA. There is a Kanban board.
Chat (for questions and ephemeral discussions)
Contributor meetings are monthly and listed in the Calendar of Public Meetings
Recent space activity