Wednesday, August 21st 2019
- Discuss 0.3 Release
- truffle support and work for it
- contract to contract invocation
- motivated by feedback from users.
- ongoing/new work
- asynchronous events / event watching in fab3
- consolidate evmcc code and fabric and separate their respective dependencies
- motivated by being able to package the evmcc more easily using the SDKs
- update dependencies
- burrow 0.27 with wasm support
- dep 0.5.4
- anything else?
- future work
- Please give feedback on new changes in rocketchat fabric-chaincode-evm
- Meeting Recording: HyperledgerFabricChaincodeEVMCommunityMeeting-2019-08-21.m4a
Wednesday, July 17th 2019
- No meeting. Swetha & Morgan are traveling and cannot make the meeting time.
- 3 changes submitted for truffle support.
- Downstream truffle changes by truffle folks to support EVM-chaincode.
- Announce later.
Wednesday, June 19th 2019
Intro / New Faces
Outstanding Changes Needing Review
- Restructuring of EVMCC to separate EVMCC code from Fab3 as well as dependencies
- Current status / attention of Swetha & Morgan.
- minimal changes for basic truffle E2E
- 2 small changes, one more involved change that conflicts with #1, restructuring
- Anything Else
- fabtoken info - delayed from 2.0
- evm gas limit hit by some users
- should make a Jira for this
- make it stored on the chaincode, use a transaction to change the value, thus all users of an instance must agree, etc
- Burrow v0.26.2 release
- mentions a bug that has been fixed in the evm.
Meeting Recording: 2019-06-19_FabricEVMCommunityCall