- Welcome new members, including new member introductions
- Hyperledger Challenge 2022 - Sherwood to introduce.
- Supply Chain Emissions Project Business Case - Sherwood to introduce for SIG members input on:
- The Business case presentation itself
- Criteria for identifying target verticals for creating a solution
- Invitation from SIG members to hear their plans for 2022 and how we can provide support!
- Pilot with POAP - Robin to introduce
- SIG Front Page Template - Sherwood to discuss
- CSR Reporting WG - sneak preview of the research project and presentation of the online questionnaire for contribution
- Share Ideas for Speakers for 2022?
- Conferences / Speaking Opportunities for SIG members in 2022?
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
Dial-In Information: [ZOOM]
You can join either from your computer or from your phone:
New members: Kyle Robinson & John Shin
- Hyperledger Challenge 2022
- Supply Chain Emissions Project Business Case
- Sherwood presented the draft and received helpful feedback from to group to further iterate
- The slides will be put on the wiki soon
- Plans for 2022 of the SIG Members
- DAO around creating NFT for climate action. If you want to learn more check out this discord https://discord.gg/g2bPKqWREU
- Carbon offset backed stablecoin - information follows soon
- CSR Research
- Share Ideas for Speakers for 2022 - postponed to next meeting
- Conferences / Speaking Opportunities - postponed to next meeting