* "PROPOSED" in Grey specifies that discussion is underway.
* "READY FOR VOTE" in Blue specifies that the proposal has been finalized and is ready for the TSC to vote.
* "RESOLVED" in Green specifies that the decision was made by the TSC.
|Minutes Link||28 JAN 2020|
Overview of Proposal
In the quarterly report for Q2 2021, each project must report repos that do or don't have repolinter.json and are or are not using non-master branch as default.
Projects must have repolinter.json in place as decided previously; and move from master to main as the default branch. These points will have to be addressed as part of the quarterly reports.
Include any tasks here that need to be completed once the decision has been approved by the TSC
- Add the following questions to the quarterly reports template:
1. Have you switched from master to main in all your repos?
2. Have you implemented repolinter.json in all your repos?
- Inform all maintainers via all possible venues
- Request answers to those questions when quarterly reports do not provide any answers