Name of the page should be in the form YYYY MM DD TSC Minutes
(7:00am - 8:00am PT)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
Take note of who is present by checking the "present" box
Items of discussion
- Followup to Arun's Summary & RFC:
- Should projects be required to start as a lab and add it to our formal process?
- Labs are an easy entry place versus the difficulty of starting a new project.
- No interesting in requiring all projects to start as a lab.
- Top level project criteria
- Badging is a good place to start with names laters
- Should we bring in a review?
- Allowing new projects under the Hyperledger / technical stack
- Working Group responsibilities and bringing in technical (non-governance) aspects to the TSC meetings
- Next steps with Decentralized Access and Management for IoT Devices
- Any new project ideas, goals and activities you'd be interested in seeing the group focus on in 2021?
- Open ended questions (time permitting)
List of items that have not been addressed
TSC 03 DEC 2020.m4a
TSC 03 DEC 2020.mp4