Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- Introductions: Who's new to the group or call? Let's get to know each other and what we're working on in the 'blockchain for impact' world!
- Mike McCoy, Consensys Health
- Brian Behlendorf, Hyperledger
- Karen Ottoni, Hyperledger
- Alicia Noel
- Min Yu, Hyperledger
- SI-SIG Projects Update:
- Review of SI-SIG community interests
- Review of current Workstreams and Projects
- What are other things the community would like to get involved in?
- SI-SIG New Member Centers
- SI-SIG Resource Center
- State of Social Impact Blog Post
- Animal ID discussion recap
- Any others?
- Brian Behlendorf: Engaging with the WG communities.
- Mike McCoy: Engaging the blockchain for social impact coalition
- Min Yu: Expanded Linux Foundation mentorship program, looking for developers to submit projects (write a proposal and bring impact to the community)
- Community Discussions:
- Special Topic: Racial Injustice and how blockchain technology can make an impact
- Anything else?
- Community Events:
Upcoming bi-annual report due July 15th, 2020
Call in Details/Meeting Recordings
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/6223336701