- Docker for releases (Stephen Curran)
- Message Pickup (Sam Curren)
- RFC Review
Note: This call is Recorded. Recordings posted at the bottom of the page.
(12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 5AM Sydney)
Remember the Hyperledger Code of Conduct
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy . If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Name (Organization) <email>
- John Callahan (Veridium) <email@example.com>
- Daniel Bluhm (Sovrin Foundation) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Troy Ronda (SecureKey) <email@example.com>
- Sam Curren (Sovrin Foundation) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stephen Curran (Cloud Compass/BC Gov) <email@example.com>
- @Tobias Looker (Mattr) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ken Ebert (Sovrin Foundation) <email@example.com>
- George Aristy (SecureKey) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Richard Esplin (Evernym) <email@example.com>
- Gary de Beer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Moushmi Banerjee (Nutanix) <email@example.com>
Welcome / Introductions
- Aries Workshop/Connectathon December 3-5 in Provo, Utah (details to follow)
- Other Announcements
Related Meetings Review
- Morning Aries Call -
- Ursa -
- Indy Maintainers -
- Implementers Call -
Upcoming Releases and Work Updates
- Aries-CloudAgent-Python ( bc.gov )
- Aries-StaticAgent-Python - version 0.4.0 released - release notes (Daniel Bluhm)
- Switch to PyNacl instead of PySodium (with thanks to the BC Gov team).
- Module and route definition rewrite.
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy)
- First milestone: Framework Go v0.1.0
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack)
- Aries-SDK-JS (Ajay Jadhav)
- PR to copy Indy-SDK-node to Aries-SDK-JS. Needs a collaborator for PR review, or merge access.
- Recorded Demo by Sukalpo Mitra (Proxy Presenter: Stephen Curran) - Slides, YouTube
- Docker for development/deployment (Stephen Curran) - Slides
- Mailboxing messages (Sam Curren) - Slides
- Related Notes by Andrew Whitehead: link
- RFC Review
- Open Discussion
- DIF Interop Project - Who?
- RFCs Moving forward - Make your case
- DKMS status
- Signature Envelope (Kyle)