Let us know how we are doing
Hyperledger Aries is infrastructure for blockchain-rooted, peer-to-peer interactions. It includes a shared cryptographic wallet (the secure storage tech, not a UI) for blockchain clients as well as a communications protocol for allowing off-ledger interaction between those clients. This project consumes the cryptographic support provided by Hyperledger Ursa, to provide secure secret management and decentralized key management functionality.
- A blockchain interface layer (known as a resolver) for creating and signing blockchain transactions
- A cryptographic wallet that can be used for secure storage of cryptographic secrets and other information (the secure storage tech, not a UI) used to build blockchain clients
- An encrypted messaging system for allowing off-ledger interaction between those clients using multiple transport protocols.
- An implementation of ZKP-capable W3C verifiable credentials using the ZKP primitives found in Ursa.
- An implementation of the Decentralized Key Management System (DKMS) specification currently being incubated in Hyperledger Indy.
- A mechanism to build higher-level protocols and API-like use cases based on the secure messaging functionality described earlier.
All Aries repositories - https://github.com/hyperledger?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=aries&type=&language=
Chat (for questions and ephemeral discussions)
Aries Working Group
People who want to learn about or contribute to Aries should join this call. This does not replace our asynchronous collaboration, but should help us keep everyone up-to-date and moving together.
Discussion items: upcoming releases, current PRs, work that will generate future PRs, architecture changes that will impact downstream teams, project standards, best practices, design, etc.
For call details and agendas, see: Aries Working Group