Let us know how we are doing
- Project updates
- Indy performance testing
- Open Discussion
The call takes place over Zoom here https://zoom.us/j/232861185
Reminder to the host: we plan to record this call.
3PM UTC, 8AM PDT, 9AM MDT, 11AM EDT
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
All activities should be conducted in accordance with the Antitrust Policy found here.
|Nathan George||Sovrin Foundationemail@example.com|
|Daniel Bluhm||Sovrin Foundationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- BC Gov is interested in formally collaborating with groups with working Mobile Agents. Expected signing of MOU by August 6, 2019
- From the #aries channel: The folks from the BC gov VON (https://vonx.io) team, would like to share an opportunity with members of open communities to work with us to do some focused collaboration around mobile agent, Aries agents and aries-cloudagent-python interoperability. We have a pilot production service planned for a significant professional accreditation organization within our province coming up in the fall. This pilot has a requirement for mobile agents to be able to hold and offer verifiable credentials issued and verified by services operating instances of aries-cloudagent-python. Details are in this Open Collaboration MOU: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GPZ4p4zM36AN3DcHJ13s_IisSrT4F3S0
- Other Announcements
Working Group Reports
- Main Identity WG
- Hyperledger Indy
- Indy Semantics WG
- Hyperledger Aries
- Hyperledger Ursa
- Sovrin Network updates and extensions
- Sovrin Governance Frameworks and Trust Architecture
- W3C Verifiable Credentials and DID updates
- Interop and External updates
- Other WGs or projects?
Topics and Demos
Report from Blackhat - Steve McCown
- Hack of Whatsapp allowed misattribution of postings—an identity use case. Didn't break the encryption, but messed with the protocol. Aries protocols need to avoid the same types of mistakes.
Performance testing in Indy - Vladimir Shishkin (Evernym)
Open Discussion (Future Topics)
Next Meeting Topics
- Roadmap coordination between projects?