Caliper continues to grow and mature.In the past quarter, one of many contributors has grown the maintainer according to his great efforts. There were still many consulting questions in rocket chat and issues,most of which were well answered.Besides that, Caliper intern also participated in the project development and is in charge of Caliper visualization.
There are no major issues at this time.
Caliper npm packages and fixed API is on the way. After that, Caliper plans to release alpha version.
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
During the past Quarter, 30 issues have been closed, 41 PRs have been reviewed and merged. Now the project has 290+ stars and 180+ forks.Thanks every contributor's efforts. Below are some main updates in the past 3 months:
- Support the latest iroha;
- Support the Ethereum benchmark;
- Refactored Caliper code,split Caliper code base into modules.
- Created CLI and sample package.
- Added Fabric kafka example and raft example;
- Enhanced abilities, such as automatically generate crypto config, a license check process and Caliper running environment check.
- Improved documentation, e.g.Ethereum adaptor configuration doc,docs for Caliper CLI and runtime configuration doc.
Real time charts
Various reports generation
Integrate with Grafana
Now the maintainers are from Huawei,Budapest University and IBM.
- Attila Klenik (Budapest University)
- Nick Lincoln (IBM)
- Yu Pan (Huawei)
- Feihu Jiang (Huawei)
There are 25 contributors from various companies/organisations such as Huawei, IBM, Intel, Soramitsu, Budapest University, Monax and the university of Oregon. And we are connecting with several companies now to try to attract more contributors.
- Arnaud Le Hors
- Baohua Yang
- Binh Nguyen
- Christopher Ferris
- Dan Middleton
- Hart Montgomery
- Kelly Olson
- Mark Wagner
- Mic Bowman
- Nathan George
- Silas Davis