Let us know how we are doing
- Read anti trust policy:
Antitrust Policy Antitrust Policy Notice
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in, any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws. Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Submitting White paper for 9/27 deadline,
Global Forum March: Our submission is due on 27th. Panel discussion of White Paper. Action Item: Bobbi to collect bio for submission and have completed for next week review.
- Discuss Whitepaper Status: ( White paper space on the wiki)
- Discuss Sections
- Use Cases
- Bank Loans
- Peer to Peer Energy Transaction
- Land Rights
- Grants Management :Higher EdManagement
- For Submission each public sector segment will start with the Use case template and then recommendation . Recommendations will discuss via the 4 ring (or buckets or positioning or connections or segments or ecosystem. Groups is assigned with creating marketing term for "public sector journeys" (identity, interactions, regulations , governance ) a citizen takes .
- Use Cases