- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Welcome and Opening Statements
A reminder to all HC-SIG members that this meeting is being recorded
Discussion: request for note-taking for this meeting
Rich Bloch (recording)
Robert Coli, MD
- Siriman Konare
- Todd Little
- Raveesh Dewan
If you’re new to the group, please…
Tell us where you're geographically located
Share with us your interests in healthcare in general, and blockchain technologies in specific
The team welcomes Jim and Nisarg to the group
Feel free to share your community announcements as they relate to the Hyperledger community
February 11-15, Orlando, Florida
Discussion: FINAL CALL: anyone planning or interested in attending?
HC-SIG Subgroup Updates
Patient/Member Subgroup (Benjamin Djidi, Lead)
- Work continues to seek a new customer/subject matter expert (SME) for the Donor Milk Project
- Nisarg has connections through his company in the neonatal space, and may be interested in connecting with Ben and the subgroup
Payer Subgroup (Raveesh Dewan, Lead)
- Raveesh reported out on the continuing work of the Payer Subgroup, indicating that they have renewed momentum and are planning next actions for the subgroup with an upcoming survey to go to either subgroup or general membership
- Next Payer Subgroup meeting is scheduled for 02/19
- Healthcare Interoperability Subgroup (Steven Elliot, Lead)
- Rich reported out for Steven, indicating that work continues as this subgroup comes up to speed on their plans to develop a bottom-up interoperability services solution
- Jim indicated that he has interacted with Steven on the Fabric channel, and may reach out to Steven to work on this use case
HC-SIG Ad Hoc Team Updates
Wiki Redesign Team (Brian Ahier, Raveesh Dewan, and Mikhail Elias, Lead)
Migration is complete...
Work continues on our SIG site design (thanks Raveesh and Marissa)
- Migration efforts continue as Dokuwiki is now read-only, but accessible
- Much more work to be done as the older design needs to conform to the newer Confluence templates
- Raveesh is planning to generate a meeting around gathering insight and resources to make this happen
Academic Research Team (Logan Wilding and Adrian Berg, Lead)
Logan plans to generate a one-page summary of next steps
Currently in works, draft located here
- Logan is working on a draft of a paper describing next steps (due EOD today)
- Rich received an email from a new member very interested in participating in this effort
- With renewed interest in these activities, we may decide to move this ad hoc team into a full subgroup
- More to come over the next weeks
Subgroup Review Team (Mikhail Elias, Steven Elliot, Robert Coli, and Rich Bloch, Acting Lead)
Final meeting (2019.01.21) to review team objectives
- With objectives met, team decided to stand down this ad hoc committee
Getting Published? (Rich)
We have some extraordinary talent in our membership… let's put that to good use
Wiki page added here
Healthcare technologies challenges (Rich)
Upcoming opportunities: KidneyX Redesign Dialysis Prize Competition
From community feedback, plan is to pursue the KidneyX Competition, with a proposal due date of 2019.02.28
- 2019 HC-SIG Survey (Rich)
Some early results…
If you haven't yet participated, please do so
Recent listserv discussion: Apple's influence in healthcare
- Discussion: your thoughts?
- Excellent team discussion about Apple's motivation and influence in the healthcare space
Planning for the Year Ahead (Rich)
Discussion: your thoughts on changes you'd like to see with the HC-SIG?
Scheduled for Friday, 2019.02.22, 0700 Pacific Time
Discussion: topics to add to agenda?
Chat: https://chat.hyperledger.org/channel/healthcare-wg (you can use your LFID to login)
HC-SIG Wiki: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/HCSIG
Public lists: https://lists.hyperledger.org
Hyperledger class: Blockchain for Business - An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies
Linux Foundation Antitrust reminder: https://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy