Complete these tasks to get started
- Brand your Space - Click Configure Sidebar in the left panel to update space details and logo
Use this section for Project Spaces
- Design for security: Keys and other credentials are not stored in source, configuration files, environment variables, or filesystems.
- Modular Design: To provide an “enterprise” version, we should ensure that we are providing interfaces for modules where we might want to plug in a different component.
- Conform to DLT Reference Architecture: When making decisions, conform to Accenture’s DLT Reference Architecture non-functional requirements, and principles.
- Open Source Components: Ensure that we are using open source licensed products in our solution so that it may be contributed to Hyperledger, favouring Apache 2.0 licensed components
- Infrastructure Independent: Choose tools and components that do not limit lock-in to an infrastructure configuration or cloud provider
- Hyperledger Bevel GitHub wiki
- Hyperledger Bevel technical documentation
- Hyperledger Bevel Learning map
- Hyperledger Bevel GitHub repository
Chat (for questions and ephemeral discussions)
Recent space activity