- Introductions: Who's new to the group or call? Let's get to know each other and what we're working on in the 'blockchain for impact' world!
- December 22: Proposing to cancel December 22 meeting
- Next meeting: January 5
- Future Presentations: Does anyone have suggestions for future presentation?
- Blogpost: Does anyone else have content that can be highlighted for the December overview blogpost?
- SI-SIG Community Presentations:
- Adrian Avenado, Global South Tech will be presenting on connecting projects to partners. More information is here: https://medium.com/globalsouthtech/looking-for-teams-startups-and-projects-to-help-them-scale-up-bce9497eadfa
- Soramitsu will be presenting on Project Bakong based on Hyperledger Iroha: https://www.hyperledger.org/learn/publications/soramitsu-case-study
- Presenter Bio:
1) Makoto Takemiya is the CEO and Co-Founder of SORAMITSU. Before founding SORAMITSU, he worked as a research engineer at ATR's Department of Neuroinformatics. Additionally, he has helped on other blockchain projects in the past.
2) Zilya Yagafarova is a project manager at SORAMITSU. She has more than 11 years of industrial experience in IT companies and Financial Institutions. Before joining SORAMITSU, Zilya worked at Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia. She graduated from MSIT-SE program at Innopolis University.
3) Sara Garifullina is a communications manager at SORAMITSU. She has been helping to maintain HL Iroha for more than 2 years.